January 06, 2011:
- The Financial-i Leaders in Innovation Award 2010 has been awarded to Finacle from Infosys Technologies. Finacle received the award for ‘Best Core Banking Software’.
- Finacle’s winning combination of ease of use, interoperability, cost effectiveness, depth of functionality and ease of integration gave it a distinct edge over competition.
- The award-winning Finacle core banking solution powers product, process and customer experience innovation at banks by enabling launch of value-added and extensible products, simplification and rationalization of processes in addition to institutionalization of customer relationships.
- Financial-i Leaders in Innovation Award is in its 5th year and covers more than 50 categories in global transaction banking. The award identifies global transaction banks in addition to financial hardware and software providers that have excelled in the past 12 months in terms of innovation in business solutions. The categories were based on four focus areas – Payments and Cash Management, Securities Services, Trade Finance & Supply Chain and Business Solutions.
- “Finacle delivers flexible, scalable and state-of-the-art solutions that arm customers with what it takes to delight consumers and grow market share. This award is a great endorsement of our continued commitment to excel as an innovation partner for banks. ” said, Haragopal Mangipudi, Global Head, Finacle, Infosys Technologies.
- Anita Hawser, Editor Financial-i said, “Competition was fierce across a number of categories this year as banks and financial software vendors invested more heavily in innovations designed to make the user experience more personalized and intuitive using the latest Web 2.0 applications.”
About Finacle Universal Banking solution
Finacle from Infosys partners with banks to power-up their innovation agenda, enabling them to differentiate their products and service, enhance customer experience and achieve greater operational efficiency. This proven and effective framework for multi-disciplinary change, enables banks to shift their strategic and operational priorities.
Finacle solutions address the core banking, e-banking, Islamic banking, treasury, wealth management and CRM requirements of retail, corporate and universal banks worldwide. Several powerful and differentiating features make Finacle one of the most comprehensive, flexible and scalable universal banking solution in its class. These solutions, when associated with Finacle services, empower banks to maximize their opportunities for growth, while minimizing the risks that come with large-scale business transformation. For more information, visit www.edgeverve.com/finacle
About Infosys Technologies Ltd
Infosys (NASDAQ: INFY) defines, designs and delivers IT-enabled business solutions. These solutions focus on providing strategic differentiation and operational superiority to clients. As on September 30, 2010 the Infosys group employed about 122,500 employees in over 50 offices worldwide. Infosys is part of the NASDAQ-100 Index and The Global Dow. For more information, visit www.infosys.com
Statements in connection with this release may include forward-looking statements within the meaning of US Securities laws intended to qualify for the “safe harbor” under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act. These forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties including those described in our SEC filings available at www.sec.gov including our Annual Report on Form 20-F for the year ended March 31, 2010, and our other recent filings, and actual results may differ materially from those projected by forward-looking statements. We may make additional written and oral forward-looking statements but do not undertake, and disclaim any obligation, to update them.
For further information, please contact:
Infosys Technologies Ltd, India
Infosys Technologies Ltd, UK
+44 0 207 715 3499