Infosys Finacle, in partnership with its clients, was recognized with five awards for banking excellence by The Asian Banker. With two awards each for core banking and channel solutions implementation and one award for its treasury management implementation, this recognition is further testimony to Finacle’s breadth of capabilities and proven expertise in helping 183 banks across 84 countries to transform and grow.
- Best Core Banking Implementation Project in Africa for 2014 along with Equity Bank, Kenya
- Nine million Equity Bank customers can transact seamlessly across five countries as a result of Finacle’s successful multi-country upgrade from version 7 to version 10. Completed in 12 months, this upgrade helps the bank roll out offerings faster, explore new lines of business and deliver a superior banking experience to its customers.
- Best Core Banking Implementation Award in the Middle East for 2014 along with RAK Bank and Oracle
- The inherent flexibility of the Finacle core banking solution allowed for it to be easily integrated with RAK Bank’s Islamic Banking solution running on a different system. This delivered a single view of customer data drawn from two different systems to the bank, minimizing risks and errors of manual interventions and enhancing employee productivity.
- Best Self-Service Banking Project in the Middle East for 2014 along with Al-Hilal Bank
- Finacle’s Corporate e-banking solution enabled Al-Hilal Bank to provide the full range of real-time, e-banking services to its customers seamlessly without compromising on security and downtime.
- Best Self-Service Banking Project in Africa for 2014 along with NMB Bank
- A successful upgrade to Finacle e-banking solution version 11 allowed NMB Bank to provide best-in-class internet banking experience with real-time, intuitive features. This has helped the bank increase revenues and response time while reducing transaction costs and operational overheads.
- Best Treasury Management Project in the Middle East for 2014 along with Emirates NBD
- Finacle Liquidity Management solution provides Emirates NBD’s corporate customers a unified view of their cash flows and fund positions in all their accounts across the bank’s five legal bank entities. The bank’s corporate customers can now effectively manage their liquidity, account services and short term and long term investments on a single platform.