Date: 23-24 October 2017
Venue: Sheraton Parco de Medici, Rome, Italy
Time: Full day
Duration: 2 days
About the event
The summit will focus on a number of important topics:
- How do financial institutions manage an innovation project, from ideation to launch?
- What have been the key methodologies and governance considerations to ensure success?
- What were the biggest challenges faced by banks in deploying an innovation strategy?
- How is the move to open banking impacting innovation strategies?
- How are new technologies such as artificial intelligence, blockchain, speech recognition, and augmented reality making their way in the industry?
- How do successful banks collaborate with fintechs to deploy their solution within their organisation?
Finacle will be presenting the findings of our annual Innovation in Retail Banking report, along with Jim Marous, The Financial Brand on the 23 October 2017.
To access the 2016 Innovation in Retail Banking report, please click here
Finacle will also be exhibiting on booth number 8. To pre arrange a meeting with one of our subject matter experts, please email on firstname.lastname@example.org