Date: 23-24 October 2017
Venue: Sheraton Parco de Medici, Rome, Italy
Time: Full day
Duration: 2 days
About the event
Infosys Finacle will showcase how banks like yours can:
- Manage an innovation project, from ideation to launch?
- Understand the key methodologies and governance considerations to ensure success
- Address the biggest challenges faced by banks in deploying an innovation strategy
- Understand the impact on your bank with the move to open banking impacting innovation strategies
- Integrate new technologies such as artificial intelligence, blockchain, speech recognition, and augmented reality
- Collaborate with fintechs to deploy solutions within their organisation
Infosys Finacle will be presenting the annual Innovation in Retail Banking report on the 23 Oct at 09:15 with Jim Marous, The Financial Brand.
Join Finacle at booth #8 and explore our latest innovations in AI powered banking, blockchain based applications for financial services, digital banking and robotic automation solutions. We will also be discussing on our booth:
Do end customers continue to struggle with different experiences across their various interactions with the bank, e.g. call center, branch, mobile, internet? “Frictionless Banking” can eliminate this challenge and we are uniquely positioned to help your bank address this issue.
The industry is abuzz about the opportunity and flexibility offered by the Blockchain technology – we look forward to discussing how it may fit into your institutions strategy to enable greater efficiency.
Have you considered how robotic process automation could be used to help you deliver awesome customer experiences? We would like to show you how we are delivering this for the industry.