- When one of the largest European chemical manufacturer, with more than 20,000 employees in 50+ countries, wanted to streamline their Procure-to-Pay and Hire-to-Retire processes – they chose AssistEdge Robotic Process Automation as their sole partner in the automation and service modernization journey.
AssistEdge Robotic Process Automation (RPA) emulates actions to automate human work. It acts non-intrusively to provide intelligent end-to-end automation for rule based tasks and partial automation for judgmental tasks.
AssistEdge RPA automates 'high touch' processes by modelling rules into software robots that run non-intrusively on existing heterogeneous IT environment. AssistEdge RPA uses the enterprises existing validation, security and data to ensure that ‘change management’ is minimal.
Where can AssistEdge Robotic Process Automation be used?
We have a repository of 10,000+ enterprise processes that we have already automated for our clients across all major verticals. These are available out-of-box for enterprises to leverage. Few of these include:
- Telecom: Order-to-Activate sub processes
- Hi-Tech: Order Management and Field Services
- Insurance: Termination of Policy Automation
- Logistics: Automation of shipping instructions process
- CPG: Order-to-dispatch management
There are also processes which have applicability across verticals, which include:
- Customer Service – Recommendation based on transaction history and customer behavior
- Finance & Accounting – Purchase Requisition to Request for Quotation to Purchase Order
- Human Resources – leave approval or cancellation of approved leaves
- Sales & Fulfillment – Appointment scheduling for goods delivery
- Service Desk – Email to ticket conversion and assignment